No further bookings can be made for this course.
Curriculum Planning In Foundation Subjects CPD
10th March 2020, 2020-03-10
Venue: River View Primary School, Salford.
The course is delivered by an experienced senior leader and will include:
The Inspection Framework
• Changes in the new Ofsted framework
• The ‘Quality of Education’ standards
• Intent, Implementation and Impact
Developing the Curriculum
• Progression of knowledge and skills
• School pedagogy/ intent
• What subject leaders need to know
• Lesson Visits and work scrutiny
• Use of assessment
• Pupil Outcomes
Planning for a deep dive in your school
• Sample questions for subject leaders
• Work scrutiny examples
• Planning for accurate self-evaluation
The course is a full day course.
The cost for this course is: £50 for Salford Schools and £75 for other authorities
Lunch will be included