No further bookings can be made for this course.
19th November 2019, 2019-11-19
Venue: Moorside Community Primary School
We are delivering an exceptional full day course to help you deliver outstanding Music lessons for all ages in Primary Schools.
The course is delivered by a specialist music teacher and includes:
- Planning and delivery of lessons in line with the national curriculum
- How to effectively differentiate your lesson in order to be inclusive
- Feel more confident delivering music
- Information on how to embed music in other areas of the curriculum
- How to assess music
- Understanding the benefits of music for children
- This training is appropriate for all levels from teachers to NQT's
- Information on useful websites and resources
£50 for Salford Schools
£75 for other authorities
Lunch will be provided