No further bookings can be made for this course.
Outstanding Teaching and Learning CPD
13th February 2020, 2020-02-13
Venue: River View Primary School, Salford.
This course is delivered by two experienced leaders and includes:
- Linking research of educational experts including Rosenshine's Principles of Instruction to classroom practice.
- Each of the principles outlined in detail and explore how they apply across the curriculum.
- How to improve teaching and learning by using the theory behind the principles.
- Improved confidence in planning and delivering effective lessons.
- Understanding the process of effective teaching and learning.
- Practical ideas to use across Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 and all subject areas.
This course is appropriate for all teachers and leaders interested in improving teaching and learning.
This course is a full day course
The price for this course is: £50 to Salford Schools and £75 to Other Authorities.
Lunch will be provided.